The Student Room Group

wanting to do a PPE degree

Does anybody have any opinions on how good Religious Education looks like as an A Level when it comes to uni applications. I would like to do PPE (Philosophy Politics and Economics) and wondered if anybody does the same course and if they thought doing RE A Level helped them
Reply 1
Original post by minstrels.
Does anybody have any opinions on how good Religious Education looks like as an A Level when it comes to uni applications. I would like to do PPE (Philosophy Politics and Economics) and wondered if anybody does the same course and if they thought doing RE A Level helped them

Religious Education is a fine A-level subject but is not particularly important for the study of PPE. Conventionally, the advised subjects for the study of PPE are maths and history. Which other A-levels are you taking?
Reply 2
Original post by Riann246
Religious Education is a fine A-level subject but is not particularly important for the study of PPE. Conventionally, the advised subjects for the study of PPE are maths and history. Which other A-levels are you taking?

Thank you for responding. I’m taking Maths Politics and French right now (I can’t do history for the life of me, i really didn’t like it at GCSE)
Reply 3
Original post by minstrels.
Thank you for responding. I’m taking Maths Politics and French right now (I can’t do history for the life of me, i really didn’t like it at GCSE)

Your A-levels are fine. Maybe taking R.S over French will help but there's no obligation to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending