The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Bath Spa University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Bath Spa University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Scroll to see replies

Hey I’m applying to Bath Spa for Geography bsc! I’m going to the January 13th open day :smile: I’m actually quite excited to start uni for the different life experiences!
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official Bath Spa University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Bath Spa University.

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Applying for BA Music
Attended open day back in June
Excited to start university
Original post by Luc1emits15!
Hey I’m applying to Bath Spa for Geography bsc! I’m going to the January 13th open day :smile: I’m actually quite excited to start uni for the different life experiences!

"I’m actually quite excited to start uni for the different life experiences!"
Me too! 🙂
Original post by Hamish MacLeod
"I’m actually quite excited to start uni for the different life experiences!"
Me too! 🙂

what are you applying for? 🙂
Reply 5
Original post by greentiger

Hi, I have also applied to Bsc Geography at bath spa!
Original post by indigoooo
Hi, I have also applied to Bsc Geography at bath spa!

are you firming ???
Reply 7
are you firming ???

Yes probably, I just need to visit another uni i applied to before i make a decision!
Original post by indigoooo
Yes probably, I just need to visit another uni i applied to before i make a decision!

i’m doing the exact same, waiting to visit another within coming months but probably will be firming too!
Reply 9
Hey! If you’re interested in studying a Business and Management degree with an integrated foundation course at Bath Spa University, I can help you with your application for a June 2024 start. Simply send me a message if you’re interested and I can help :smile:
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Hi guys I’m firming to do English lit :smile:
Original post by hopingforlife
Hi guys I’m firming to do English lit :smile:
Ooo what made you firm Bath Spa? I've also applied for English and I'm thinking of making Spa my second choice.
Original post by sandiaduzzi
Ooo what made you firm Bath Spa? I've also applied for English and I'm thinking of making Spa my second choice.
It just feels like a home away from home- somewhere I can access the busy uni life if I want it but also a place that’s relaxing in the countryside. And plus on the open days the English department just seemed so lovely and welcoming. Where are you thinking of making your first?
It just feels like a home away from home- somewhere I can access the busy uni life if I want it but also a place that’s relaxing in the countryside. And plus on the open days the English department just seemed so lovely and welcoming. Where are you thinking of making your first?
Well 3 choices haven't gotten back to me yet, but if they accept me I'm hoping to make Royal Holloway or Warwick my top, since the latter is a Russell and Rhul has such a gorgeous campus even if the area is dead. Bath Spa seems so nice but I've heard Bath is a very spenny area so that's why I'm thinking of not putting it as my top, even if it's so gorgeous. Are you doing English Lit A-Level?
Well 3 choices haven't gotten back to me yet, but if they accept me I'm hoping to make Royal Holloway or Warwick my top, since the latter is a Russell and Rhul has such a gorgeous campus even if the area is dead. Bath Spa seems so nice but I've heard Bath is a very spenny area so that's why I'm thinking of not putting it as my top, even if it's so gorgeous. Are you doing English Lit A-Level?

Yeah I’ve heard the same but apparently it’s not that bad you just have to be good with your money. I also applied for Holloway for the same reason as you but for me they were both quite similar and bath has the lower grades so more of a chance. And yeah I am are you?
Yeah I’ve heard the same but apparently it’s not that bad you just have to be good with your money. I also applied for Holloway for the same reason as you but for me they were both quite similar and bath has the lower grades so more of a chance. And yeah I am are you?
Yess I'm doing AQA Lit B
Yess I'm doing AQA Lit B

Ohhh cool for some reason we’re doing ocr
Original post by Jessdewhurst
this is the exact same as me, i really wanted rh originally but again the grades they offered i’m not fully sure if i’d achieve!!! bath spa has the same vibe though but on a smaller scale so it’s still a lovely uni from the looks of it
this is the exact same as me, i really wanted rh originally but again the grades they offered i’m not fully sure if i’d achieve!!! bath spa has the same vibe though but on a smaller scale so it’s still a lovely uni from the looks of it

That’s what I was thinking it just looks lovely
Original post by Jessdewhurst
I’m thinking of firming bath spa, love the campus and the vibe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending