The Student Room Group

edinburgh WES form for veterinary medicine

I'm filling out my WES form for edinburgh rn and I'm not sure how much detail to put for the 'brief outline of duties'. how brief is brief? do I write in full sentences and make it flow and sound nice like my personal statement or do I just list it?? any examples or guidance would be appreciated thank u :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by crustieeyes
I'm filling out my WES form for edinburgh rn and I'm not sure how much detail to put for the 'brief outline of duties'. how brief is brief? do I write in full sentences and make it flow and sound nice like my personal statement or do I just list it?? any examples or guidance would be appreciated thank u :smile:

I found mine from 7 (😱) years ago and I had simply listed what I got up to e.g. "cleaning theatre; observing surgeries such as..."
I can't remember what made me do that rather than write it our fully, and I do come with the caveat that I withdrew my application from Edinburgh so I'm not sure if I'd have been successful or not (I did get offered an interview though), but I did have good support from school and a friend also applying to Edinburgh (who got in) so I'm assuming my advice at the time was to list like that. I suppose if you make it concise it's easier for them to read what you have gained from each of your placements.
Reply 2
Original post by TheVirtualPhoton
I found mine from 7 (😱) years ago and I had simply listed what I got up to e.g. "cleaning theatre; observing surgeries such as..."
I can't remember what made me do that rather than write it our fully, and I do come with the caveat that I withdrew my application from Edinburgh so I'm not sure if I'd have been successful or not (I did get offered an interview though), but I did have good support from school and a friend also applying to Edinburgh (who got in) so I'm assuming my advice at the time was to list like that. I suppose if you make it concise it's easier for them to read what you have gained from each of your placements.

Thank you so much! It seems listing works fine so I'll do that :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending