The Student Room Group

Work experience form

Hey I’ve applied to Bristol uclan Glasgow and Edinburgh and I’m just checking what work experience forms need filled out and what the deadline for them are? Thanks
Reply 1
This should all be on the websites and the deadlines either there or sent to you when the forms are sent to you.
Bristol will send you the SAQ to fill out and the deadline is on it. UCLan have no forms. Not sure about the Scottish schools but I remember last year there was confusion over glasgows ethical reasoning test- not everyone will receive it it’s essentially a part of the selection before interview
Original post by Posiebella
Hey I’ve applied to Bristol uclan Glasgow and Edinburgh and I’m just checking what work experience forms need filled out and what the deadline for them are? Thanks

Hi there @Posiebella, :smile:

It's great to read that you have applied to study Veterinary Medicine here at UCLan! Work experience forms aren't part of the academic entry requirements. Please be assured that if our admissions team need these forms filling in they will get in touch and will provide a deadline.

If you have any questions about the course or life here as a student I'd be more than happy to help.

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending