The Student Room Group

Veterinary Nottingham SJT Results

hello!
i've applied for veterinary medicine this year and have taken the sjt for nottingham, i was just wondering if anyone knows how/if we get the sjt results?
You won't get results directly unless something has changed. You will just be informed whether you get an interview place or not as that is based on the SJT, hopefully in the next 2ish months (I think usually they start interviewing by January) again unless they've changed things this year.
Reply 2
Original post by RambleAmple
You won't get results directly unless something has changed. You will just be informed whether you get an interview place or not as that is based on the SJT, hopefully in the next 2ish months (I think usually they start interviewing by January) again unless they've changed things this year.

thanks so much, that's very helpful
Original post by shira_dee
hello!
i've applied for veterinary medicine this year and have taken the sjt for nottingham, i was just wondering if anyone knows how/if we get the sjt results?

Last year I got my interview offer on 25th Nov, and this was the first batch, so it will probs start then
I was wondering when they would start sending out interviews! I'm so anxious - applying as a graduate from the US but nottingham is definitely one of my top choices
Reply 5
Original post by shira_dee
hello!

I sent in my SJT to Nottingham on the 25th of October and haven't heard anything back yet. I think they will start sending out interviews in the next few weeks x
Reply 6
Original post by sulsis
I sent in my SJT to Nottingham on the 25th of October and haven't heard anything back yet. I think they will start sending out interviews in the next few weeks x

Hi I just got my interview on the 24th and they have started to send most of them out
Reply 7
Original post by Bowman169
Hi I just got my interview on the 24th and they have started to send most of them out

Yes, I got mine yesterday too! Good luck x
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 8
Are you graduate entry or undergraduate for those of you who got an interview
Original post by SVSJS

Hi. My son got an interview invite. He is an undergraduate for the D100 course. I’m sure they’re still sending out invites. Hopefully you’ll hear soon 😊🤞🍀
Reply 10
Original post by SVSJS

Nottingham do not run a graduate entry course for vet med, only a 5 or 6 year x
Have most people heard back from them? I still haven't heard anything!! **
i also havent heard anything! I submitted some extra documents a few days ago just in case and emailed to make sure they'd be seen and also didn't get a response
Reply 13
Original post by Elfydragon
Have most people heard back from them? I still haven't heard anything!! **

I got my interview invitation last friday, hope yours comes through soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending