The Student Room Group

Medicine application

Hello. I just wanted to ask around what time frame people started getting interviews for undergraduate medicine. I know each school is different but the anticipation is heightening and I just want to prepare myself for when the decisions start to come out.
Original post by eashiny
Hello. I just wanted to ask around what time frame people started getting interviews for undergraduate medicine. I know each school is different but the anticipation is heightening and I just want to prepare myself for when the decisions start to come out.

Hey unis receive UCAT results this week or next week. The earliest interview invites are mid November and can be as late as March. BMAT unis receive BMAT results a couple days before official results day of 24th this year and sent their invites out after this so late November early December x
Which unis have you applied to?
Reply 2
Original post by Chi chi5
Hey unis receive UCAT results this week or next week. The earliest interview invites are mid November and can be as late as March. BMAT unis receive BMAT results a couple days before official results day of 24th this year and sent their invites out after this so late November early December x
Which unis have you applied to?

Thank you so much for your response. I applied to:
St. Andrews
Newcastle University
Nottingham University
Manchester University
I am also an international applicant.
Original post by eashiny
Thank you so much for your response. I applied to:
St. Andrews
Newcastle University
Nottingham University