The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

URGENT! Imperial College London Admissions Assessment

I've got my Mechanical Engineering Admissions Assessment for Imperial College London tomorrow at 10:00am and I was wondering if I would be allowed to take the test on my Laptop(recommended) and write my workings for my answers digitally on my iPad and then submit the digital workings instead of scanning and uploading writes workings on paper?
This is an advantage because I can erase writing and my workings will be clearer.

Please help me!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it seems like a possible solution, but the idea of taking photos of your drafts and scrap paper is to make sure you are the one who wrote them, which is not 100% guarantied if you write on an ipad. my recommendation is to stick to paper and do exactly as they say.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by bennyb10
it seems like a possible solution, but the idea of taking photos of your drafts and scrap paper is to make sure you are the one who wrote them, which is not 100% guarantied if you write on an ipad. my recommendation is to stick to paper and do exactly as they say.

Ok thanks. Better safe than sorry so I'll use paper.
Reply 3
hi how did you do? what was your mark?
Original post by _dre17
hi how did you do? what was your mark?

what was urs
I feel like I got about 16 right tbh. I ran out of time so js wrote a random answer for 2 of the qs
Reply 6
Wbu?
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like I got about 16 right tbh. I ran out of time so js wrote a random answer for 2 of the qs

dont you get your mark back at the end? i got 12
Reply 8

yeah i got 13.5 - im really not sure what is considered good or bad lol
Original post by _dre17
yeah i got 13.5 - im really not sure what is considered good or bad lol

how tf you got decimal. yeah im tryna ask more ppl to see what a good score would be
Reply 10
how tf you got decimal. yeah im tryna ask more ppl to see what a good score would be

if you find out whats a good score please share :smile: in past years i saw a lot of comments saying its an easy test but it didnt seem easy at all to me
Original post by rmh44
if you find out whats a good score please share :smile: in past years i saw a lot of comments saying its an easy test but it didnt seem easy at all to me

then can you contribute to the cause and tell us what score you got
Reply 12
then can you contribute to the cause and tell us what score you got

13, kind of worried about it
Original post by rmh44
13, kind of worried about it

It's fine from what I've heard most people are getting around 13 or smth
Reply 14
It's fine from what I've heard most people are getting around 13 or smth

oh thats great thanks for sharing

I jammed peakly, I got 11.5. Ur not alone. What do you think is a good score to have a good chance at an interview.
i got 14.5

Did u get 14 or 16.5 cus why u left twice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending