The Student Room Group

Oxford University Law Interview Shortlisting

Hi, I just wanted to see if anybody knows the average sort of time that people start receiving verification of interview for Oxford law? I’ve seen a lot of people say they haven’t heard anything yet… so if anyone could let me know the sort of date that’d be great :smile:
Interview notifications are usually sent out in late November or early December. They'll also let people know if they haven't been shortlisted at the same time.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I just wanted to see if anybody knows the average sort of time that people start receiving verification of interview for Oxford law? I’ve seen a lot of people say they haven’t heard anything yet… so if anyone could let me know the sort of date that’d be great :smile:

I don't think anyone has received confirmation yet! Usually shortlisting/rejections come out after the 16th. You should receive your invitation or rejection 7 or 14 (roughly, could be 8 or 15 etc.) days before your subject's interview date. I'm applying for Bio so I'll likely find out between the 20th and the 1st of Dec (as the interviews are between the 4th & 8th). Find out the dates for your subject and work it out from there 🙂
I got mine on 22nd November (two years ago), I think it's about the same time every year
I got mine today (21st) :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
I got mine today (21st) :smile:

Which college?
Christ Church
Reply 7
Anyone heard anything from Brasenose?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending