The Student Room Group

What are my chances of getting into oxford law (2024)

I'm applying to oxford this year, my A-level predicted grades are A*A*A*A and my LNAT score is usually 30+, but my gcses were horrible I got 4 A*s and 4 Bs in sciences because I despised them. What are my chances of being shortlisted for the interview?
Hi, does anyone know when you will find out that you have been shortlisted for an interview (Oxford Uni) ? You´re supposed to get contacted by the college before the end of October but on the Oxford website it says that invitations will be sent out in the middle of November.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, does anyone know when you will find out that you have been shortlisted for an interview (Oxford Uni) ? You´re supposed to get contacted by the college before the end of October but on the Oxford website it says that invitations will be sent out in the middle of November.

They told me about the interview in late November and the offer in early January
They don't care that much about GCSEs, mine were never even mentioned throughout the application process, it's a small part of the decision but wouldn't be massive factor against you
Original post by Username123ab
They told me about the interview in late November and the offer in early January

Hey, thanks for the response - but did they notify you before the end of October?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, thanks for the response - but did they notify you before the end of October?

Only that they had received and were considering my application, they didn't confirm that I had an interview until late November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending