The Student Room Group

examss!!!!

hi guys i was wondering if its possible to learn and understand 6 subjects in four months I 'm doing may/june exams please give me some advice on how to tackle some of this subjects maths, biology, english ,i.c.t, business studies and swahili please help:smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by hashimdixon
hi guys i was wondering if its possible to learn and understand 6 subjects in four months I 'm doing may/june exams please give me some advice on how to tackle some of this subjects maths, biology, english ,i.c.t, business studies and swahili please help:smile:

6 A level exams in 4 months prep sounds impossible but if you really put your absolute all into it you should do well. I say make a schedule stick to it and try to finish all the material in 1 months time takes notes while doing so. spend the next 3 months refining your knowledge and building up the skills to solve past paper questions. I say aim for 4-6 hours of self study. Best of luck
Reply 2
Original post by Samij123
6 A level exams in 4 months prep sounds impossible but if you really put your absolute all into it you should do well. I say make a schedule stick to it and try to finish all the material in 1 months time takes notes while doing so. spend the next 3 months refining your knowledge and building up the skills to solve past paper questions. I say aim for 4-6 hours of self study. Best of luck

Hey, whats your IG, I wanted to ask a question about your law journey?

Quick Reply

Latest