The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Is getting into UAL graphic branding and identity difficult?

Hello, I am about to apply for graphic branding and identity at UAL but do you think I should apply to another graphic design course at the uni as well as a guarantee? Tbh I am not that interested in the other graphic design courses but I am also scared that I won't get accepted to the branding course. Can you give me some advice?
Original post by Beri!
Hello, I am about to apply for graphic branding and identity at UAL but do you think I should apply to another graphic design course at the uni as well as a guarantee? Tbh I am not that interested in the other graphic design courses but I am also scared that I won't get accepted to the branding course. Can you give me some advice?

I applied to this one and another course which I don't want at all, if I don't get accepted I'll just cry either that or nothing 😭
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I applied to this one and another course which I don't want at all, if I don't get accepted I'll just cry either that or nothing 😭

Omg same!!! I applied to two courses from UAL, one I got an offer from but I'm still waiting to hear back from the branding one😭
Original post by Beri!
Omg same!!! I applied to two courses from UAL, one I got an offer from but I'm still waiting to hear back from the branding one😭

I got mine for branding but I think it's cuz I was pestering them with emails I sent like 10 no joke
(edited 5 days ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Milana Bacul
I got mine for branding but I think it's cuz I was pestering them with emails I sent like 10 no joke

10 is crazy💀💀 I was going to email them but ucas says you shouldn’t😭 still it’s been months and the deadline is nearing which is making me nervous. by the time I get accepted I need to apply to all other things like accommodation etc I don’t wanna leave it to last minute :frown:
Original post by Beri!
10 is crazy💀💀 I was going to email them but ucas says you shouldn’t😭 still it’s been months and the deadline is nearing which is making me nervous. by the time I get accepted I need to apply to all other things like accommodation etc I don’t wanna leave it to last minute :frown:

I am not even kidding 10 at least I have been messaging them about everything and I kept telling them hoe concerned I am and all give me some updates at least maybe they need soem info, next day I get an offer 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending