The Student Room Group

Level 4 or higher Tech apprenticeships

Hi all, I am looking to get into the tech industry preferably in Software Engineering or Data Analytics but I am open to anything. I have started an application with MoneySupermarket for a Level 4 Apprenticeship. I have also secured an interview with Barclays Bank for their Foundations Tech apprenticeship In Knutsford which I will do in January. Are there any other companies where I can apply for Level 4 tech apprenticeships?. I live in Manchester but I am willing to travel if the opportunity is good. I want to keep my options open and apply for as many as I can.

Cheers
Reply 1
What qualifications do you have mate?
To find degree apprenticeships use websites:
Gov Degree Apprenticeship
NotGoingToUni
Indeed
RateMyApprenticesship
Big companies e.g. Barclays, Google, Amazon, Lloyds, BT, Sky all have their own job search website so search each company one by one. Applying to degree apprenticeships can be very draining, so make sure you already have a good CV and a Cover Letter template created. Know your important dates e.g. Work Placement dates, certificate dates as that can speed up applying to things.

Barclays have a lot of experience in the degree apprenticeship field so getting into that would be great. All the best of luck with it, research Barclays and it's values. Learn about your self and talk about where you've showed valuable skills. Get More comfortable speaking about yourself.

Let me know if you get in as I can give you a Barclays Degree Apprenticeship Offer Holder Discord where you can then chat with other apprentices on the same course.
Reply 2
Congrats on the Barclays interview, I applied for the Northampton one today. Out of curiosity what is your background on study or work?
Reply 3
Original post by george333
Congrats on the Barclays interview, I applied for the Northampton one today. Out of curiosity what is your background on study or work?

Currently in Year 13 doing Maths, Physics and Computer Science.
What about yourself?
Reply 4
Original post by Astray666

Currently in Year 13 doing Maths, Physics and Computer Science.
What about yourself?

I work in a data center for a fintech
Reply 5
Original post by george333
I work in a data center for a fintech

Oh wow, all the best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending