The Student Room Group

No 2024 bp Software Developer Apprenticeship?

bp has opened applications for their apprenticeships today, but I'm not seeing any mention of the software developer apprenticeship (which they usually offer) on their page. Does anyone have any information about this e.g. whether it will still be offered for 2024 and open at a later date? Or is there a way I can find out/contact someone who works in bp apprenticeship recruitment and ask if this apprenticeship is not being offered anymore? Thanks
Original post by duduudud
bp has opened applications for their apprenticeships today, but I'm not seeing any mention of the software developer apprenticeship (which they usually offer) on their page. Does anyone have any information about this e.g. whether it will still be offered for 2024 and open at a later date? Or is there a way I can find out/contact someone who works in bp apprenticeship recruitment and ask if this apprenticeship is not being offered anymore? Thanks

There is a contact us section at the footer of the page where the apprenticeships are listed, I would contact them through that and see what they say
Reply 2
Original post by CurryCurry2468
There is a contact us section at the footer of the page where the apprenticeships are listed, I would contact them through that and see what they say

ah ok didnt notice that, thanks for letting me know! i will contact them by the end of this week if it's not added by friday, as i noticed on Monday they were still adding new apprenticeships
Reply 3
ah ok didnt notice that, thanks for letting me know! i will contact them by the end of this week if it's not added by friday, as i noticed on Monday they were still adding new apprenticeships

Hi, did they reply?
Reply 4
Original post by mdtbop
Hi, did they reply?

i actually forgot to contact them lol. i saw that they still haven't added a software developer apprenticeship, just a data analytics one in the past week, so I'll contact them tomorrow to ask - if they reply, I'll let you know what they say.
(edited 6 months ago)
i actually forgot to contact them lol. i saw that they still haven't added a software developer apprenticeship, just a data analytics one in the past week, so I'll contact them tomorrow to ask - if they reply, I'll let you know what they say.

I think I know the reason why. I am pretty sure BP uses a training provider to deliver the apprenticeship and this training provider did one cohort last year for the software dev apprenticeship but I think they have withdrawn the apprenticeship and cuz BP use them as a training provider it means they cannot deliver that apprenticeship if that makes sense..
Reply 6
Original post by CurryCurry2468
I think I know the reason why. I am pretty sure BP uses a training provider to deliver the apprenticeship and this training provider did one cohort last year for the software dev apprenticeship but I think they have withdrawn the apprenticeship and cuz BP use them as a training provider it means they cannot deliver that apprenticeship if that makes sense..

ohh that's a shame - i thought for sure they'd do a software developer apprenticeship since they did it every year. i wonder if they couldn't just use a different training provider specifically for a software developer apprenticeship. do you know what the name of this training provider they normally use is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending