The Student Room Group

Summer internship for A level graduates

Hey,
I'm going to take alevel next year with predicted A*A*A*A* Maths, physics, chemistry and further maths

i'm aware that the application for summer internship for 2024 has began and all the internship seems to be targeting Undergrads student. As i want to be a step ahead so i was thinking why not apply to a banking internship summer after my alevels.
Is there anyone with any recommendation or information about internship that will be suitable for me ??
Original post by Porch
Hey,
I'm going to take alevel next year with predicted A*A*A*A* Maths, physics, chemistry and further maths

i'm aware that the application for summer internship for 2024 has began and all the internship seems to be targeting Undergrads student. As i want to be a step ahead so i was thinking why not apply to a banking internship summer after my alevels.
Is there anyone with any recommendation or information about internship that will be suitable for me ??

Yes there are quite a lot of schemes for people in your situation. Message me for more information.
Reply 2
Original post by EDUCAREERUK
Yes there are quite a lot of schemes for people in your situation. Message me for more information.

hey, sorry i recently created this account and i cant message until few days later. Mind starting a convo here and move on to DM when possible ?
Reply 3
Original post by EDUCAREERUK

Hiya,

I'm in a similar situation. Applying for chemistry this year and looking to get ahead and apply for chemistry internships and also open to banking/finance internships for this summer. If anyone's got any advice/ know any resources I'd be grateful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending