The Student Room Group

BP Summer Internship

I did my technical interview for the project controls summer internships in mid January and I still haven’t heard back. My application status still shows ‘in progress’. Has anyone heard back from BP about summer internships?
Original post by Pp123443
I did my technical interview for the project controls summer internships in mid January and I still haven’t heard back. My application status still shows ‘in progress’. Has anyone heard back from BP about summer internships?
had mine last tuesday, not heard back. have you?
Reply 2
Original post by Megaman101
had mine last tuesday, not heard back. have you?
I never heard back so I emailed the recruitment person and they replied saying I was no longer being considered. However they have come back to me on Tuesday saying the situation has developed and they’d like to offer me the role! Good luck with yours.
Hiya, I have a technical interview soon for bp and I was just wondering if you’d be able to share any info on what it was like or any advice? Please.
Reply 4
Original post by annjxssica
Hiya, I have a technical interview soon for bp and I was just wondering if you’d be able to share any info on what it was like or any advice? Please.
the interview was me and 2 interviewers in the division I applied for. The first 15 minutes were questionsabout me and my CV. The rest was giving me a brief about a new site bp were going to start working onand asking me questions about it, such as what are the most important factors to consider before startingconstruction etc… then I was given a graph and explain what I could infer from the graph. This wasfollowed by a few more technical questions. In total it was about 1.5h. What role are you applying for?
the interview was me and 2 interviewers in the division I applied for. The first 15 minutes were questionsabout me and my CV. The rest was giving me a brief about a new site bp were going to start working onand asking me questions about it, such as what are the most important factors to consider before startingconstruction etc… then I was given a graph and explain what I could infer from the graph. This wasfollowed by a few more technical questions. In total it was about 1.5h. What role are you applying for?
Thank you so much! I’ve applied for the applied sciences internship and this is my first technical interview ever so I’m a bit nervous! but thank you so much for the help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest