The Student Room Group

2024 HSBC (Wealth and Personal Banking) Graduate Schemes

I just applied for HSBC (Wealth and Personal Banking) and passed the online immersive assessment stage, does anyone know what I should expect for the job simulation stage? how long does it take to process this stage and get the results?
Reply 1
I did the job simulation twice because they transferred me from the summer internship to asset management alternatives role

Job simulation is a few ranking of what would you do, then you have to analyse an email and write an email with your recommendation on what funds to invest in etc, and then a few recorded interviews based on the emails and how you'd respond

Waiting for a response again now but I'd probs say a week?
Reply 2
Original post by 187sab
I did the job simulation twice because they transferred me from the summer internship to asset management alternatives role

Job simulation is a few ranking of what would you do, then you have to analyse an email and write an email with your recommendation on what funds to invest in etc, and then a few recorded interviews based on the emails and how you'd respond

Thanks for the information. I did a similar JS from this role. Now I am expecting for next round. Any tips for next round? like what to expect and how to prepare?
Reply 3
Original post by applefaye
Thanks for the information. I did a similar JS from this role. Now I am expecting for next round. Any tips for next round? like what to expect and how to prepare?

Probably just do the practice they offer if you're about to do the JS role, it's the same as most others. Can't really prepare for it imo as it's just responding to how you react based on whatever email/info you get given
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Hello has anyone heard back after the JS on assessment centres for alternative investments 2024 graduate program
Reply 5
Original post by 187sab

Hello have you heard back after the JS on assessment centres for alternative investments 2024 graduate program
Reply 6
Hello has anyone heard back after the JS on assessment centres for alternative investments 2024 graduate program
Did my JS for Asset Management - Alternatives Graduate in Oct and I'm still waiting to hear back from HSBC. Has anyone received a JS pass confirmation email yet?

Quick Reply

Latest