The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Law personal statement

Hi, wanted to ask for some advice.

I'm going to study law. My personal statement is my biggest concern. I've heard it from many, including current LSE students that Ishould try to make my personal statement as centred around LSE as possible. My personal statement is indeed focused solely onsupercurriculars and academically focused, however I'm worried it isn't enough about LSE. Someone I talked to said they directlyreferenced LSE research papers that they read. My personal statement does focus on my own research of cases which comprisethe core modules in first year LSE law however.
Heyy, if you have been given the advice of making ur personal statement as centred around LSE as possible I would definitely take that advice.

Are you able to also directly reference LSE research papers? If so, I'd definitely recommend you to do that.

I would say don't compromise writing abt other important stuff like ur supercurriculars and academic related things just to fit in lots of points about LSE.

Try to include everything significant, but since mentioning LSE is so important, and it is very competitive, try to dedicate a decent amount of your personal statement to it.

Hope this helps!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, wanted to ask for some advice.

I'm going to study law. My personal statement is my biggest concern. I've heard it from many, including current LSE students that Ishould try to make my personal statement as centred around LSE as possible. My personal statement is indeed focused solely onsupercurriculars and academically focused, however I'm worried it isn't enough about LSE. Someone I talked to said they directlyreferenced LSE research papers that they read. My personal statement does focus on my own research of cases which comprisethe core modules in first year LSE law however.

Don't mention more than 3 books.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending