The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

How good is kingston

kind of confused on how good it is as Ive seen mixed reviews
Original post by Anonymous #1
kind of confused on how good it is as Ive seen mixed reviews

Hi there 🙂, I think a definition of what is a "good" university differs from person to person and it ultimately depends on what you want to gain out of your experience at university and how you make the most out of it!
I am sure you have heard that Kingston University is renowned for certain subjects areas such as art & design. If you would like to find out more, Click HERE to see articles on Kingston's university rankings.

I understand that the decision of choosing a university can be a daunting one, but here are some factors and questions to ask yourself when deciding 🙂

Subject: What specific course are you interested and is that university known for that area of study? Do you know of past graduates or alumni who are currently in industry? What are the top three things you want to learn from this area of study?

Campus Life : What is the campus like? Does the university have the type of facilities or amenities you are looking for?

Teaching: How are the modules or teaching carried out eg. tutorials, lectures and practicals? What are the class sizes or student teacher ratio like?

Environment: What is the town surrounding the campus like? Are there much options for shopping amenities or extra curricular activities?

I highly recommend visiting our Open Days and speaking to a current student or tutors to get a good gauge of the specific course you are interested in!
At the end of the day, how you make use of your time at university is what counts 🙂. I wish you all the best in you university applications and feel free to ask any questions or doubts about Kingston University in the comments below!

Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep.)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending