The Student Room Group

Kingston University MPharm Interview

Anyone done their interview for 2024 entry? If so what did the online test cover and roughly how long did it all take
Reply 1
Original post by student55512
Anyone done their interview for 2024 entry? If so what did the online test cover and roughly how long did it all take

Have you done it how was it what was included generally
Reply 2
Original post by jjheonlang
Have you done it how was it what was included generally

haven't done it yet but my friend has and there were 3 parts to it: one part was just the general questions (why pharm, why kingston, recent news), an ethical question part and basic chem and bio questions
haven't done it yet but my friend has and there were 3 parts to it: one part was just the general questions (why pharm, why kingston, recent news), an ethical question part and basic chem and bio questions

Were the chem and bio questions asked by the interviewer or were they part of the online test?

Hi @student55512

It's great that you've got an interview here at Kingston! I don't know anyone who has done the interview but I do have a friend who did a Midwifery interview to which I was able to get some insight on here Interview question for midwifery at Kingston university - The Student Room there may be some similarities. The interview should take around 30 minutes according to the website. I answered a similar question about the Pharmacy interview here Kingston University Mpharm Interview - The Student Room which may be useful to check out my previous response and the user I was responding to may have completed there interview now and be able to give you some more insight.

Good luck with your interview! Hope this helps :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending