The Student Room Group

Mpharm 2024

does anyone know how long it takes to get back from a uni for an interview and what percentage of applicants get interviews? I applied to Reading, Kingston, Wolverhampton, Aston and MedWay in Kent. Do they accept high-school qualifications from 2021?
Original post by mimibale
does anyone know how long it takes to get back from a uni for an interview and what percentage of applicants get interviews? I applied to Reading, Kingston, Wolverhampton, Aston and MedWay in Kent. Do they accept high-school qualifications from 2021?

Hi @mimibale

Great to here that you have applied to Kingston! It is a really busy time for admissions and so it can take up to two weeks from when you submitted your documents to then hear back. I'm not sure what the percentage of applicants are who get interviews, but hopefully you will get a chance as it's a great way for you to ask any questions you have about the course as well as for the interviewer to see if your a good fit for the course.

I'm assuming you did you GCSE's in 2021 I'm sure this will be accepted as long as you are now following that up now with A-Levels or the equivalent you can find more out about the entry requirements on the website here Pharmacy MPharm (Hons) - Undergraduate degree course - Kingston University London

I hope this helps, feel free to ask anymore questions you may have :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)
Reply 2
Hi
Yes they do
I have recieved an interview form aston keele and wolverhampton and they got back to me 2 weeks ago
I submitted the form in on the 30/1
Reply 3
Original post by 670351
Hi
Yes they do
I have recieved an interview form aston keele and wolverhampton and they got back to me 2 weeks ago

what a-levels did you get?
Reply 4
what a-levels did you get?

I havent done them yet will be doing them this year - but i have an A level in Panjabi which i received a grade A in
Reply 5
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi @mimibale

Great to here that you have applied to Kingston! It is a really busy time for admissions and so it can take up to two weeks from when you submitted your documents to then hear back. I'm not sure what the percentage of applicants are who get interviews, but hopefully you will get a chance as it's a great way for you to ask any questions you have about the course as well as for the interviewer to see if your a good fit for the course.

I'm assuming you did you GCSE's in 2021 I'm sure this will be accepted as long as you are now following that up now with A-Levels or the equivalent you can find more out about the entry requirements on the website here Pharmacy MPharm (Hons) - Undergraduate degree course - Kingston University London

I hope this helps, feel free to ask anymore questions you may have :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Rep)
I have Irish High school qualifications equivalent to A-levels which were done in 2021 - are they still applicable? I haven't received anything from any of the other 4 unis I've applied to... Does that mean it's unlikely I will receive an interview?
Reply 6
Original post by 670351
Hi
Yes they do
have you had your interview for aston? if so what was the interview like
Reply 7
Original post by Kss0101
have you had your interview for aston? if so what was the interview like
No not yet
I have it in april
I have Irish High school qualifications equivalent to A-levels which were done in 2021 - are they still applicable? I haven't received anything from any of the other 4 unis I've applied to... Does that mean it's unlikely I will receive an interview?
Hi @mimibale,

The application will be considered as long as the Irish High qualifications are equivalent to A-levels.

This time of the year is usually busy with admissions but they will respond to you.

Try and put your mind at ease.

From
~May
Kingston University Postgraduate Student Representative
Reply 9
medway got back to me 3 weeks after submitting my UCAS
Reply 10
Original post by Amnanax
medway got back to me 3 weeks after submitting my UCAS
how did the interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending