The Student Room Group

TSR Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2023!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saracen's Fez
I'll have to bring @04MR17 in on this one

Original post by Talkative Toad
Thanks

That's because Fez asked me to switch on manual review of marking instead of releasing scores immediately! Switched that back off now. :smile:
UK Politics: 5/10
Science: 4/10

A somewhat shaky start :colondollar:
World News: N/A (I can't play a round I wrote!)
Sport: 3/10 :lol:
Original post by 04MR17
That's because Fez asked me to switch on manual review of marking instead of releasing scores immediately! Switched that back off now. :smile:

I see, thanks
I think I'm averaging a 3 or 4 on every round :lol: great questions!
Is it too late to play?
Original post by manu08manu
Is it too late to play?

Definitely not, you can have a go at all the rounds until we close the quiz on the first weekend of January!

More rounds will be coming later would you like to be on the list to be notified when more rounds are released? :smile:
Tonight's rounds are live! :woo:

Here are two more rounds:

With thanks to @flowersinmyhair and @1582 for these two rounds! (Having forgotten to credit anyone else so far thanks also to @04MR17 and @CheeseIsVeg for Thursday's, and @CatusStarbright and, erm, me for yesterday's!)

You're encouraged to play every round to make sure you post the highest possible sum score in the quiz. Please also share your scores in this thread the more posts in here, the more likely people are to see it!

Spoiler

Going to have one more go at tagging as the first go didn't seem to work please see the above post for today's rounds! :smile:

Spoiler

Quotes worked :yep:
4/10 in both education and gaming, which I guess is not bad given the vast majority were guesses :lol:
Going to have one more go at tagging as the first go didn't seem to work please see the above post for today's rounds! :smile:

Spoiler

Am I on the list because I'm not getting the tags?
7/10 on the world news quiz :smile:
Original post by emm4nuella
7/10 on the world news quiz :smile:

Make sure you play all the other rounds to try and post a good score and potentially win a prize! :yep:
Original post by Muttley79
Am I on the list because I'm not getting the tags?

You are but the tagging is very temperamental :yep:
Education: 4/10
Gaming: 3/10
Definitely not, you can have a go at all the rounds until we close the quiz on the first weekend of January!

More rounds will be coming later would you like to be on the list to be notified when more rounds are released? :smile:

Thank you very much, I shall play the previous rounds now, I would appreciate it if you could notify me when the rounds are released.
Original post by manu08manu
Thank you very much, I shall play the previous rounds now, I would appreciate it if you could notify me when the rounds are released.

I am watching the thread because tags are not always working
Original post by Muttley79
I am watching the thread because tags are not always working

Fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending