The Student Room Group

Kallisto's Saturday Question: Quizzes?

This poll is closed

Which subjects are worth for a quiz in your opinion?

Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc)! 15%
History! 17%
Films and TV shows! 13%
Music! 19%
Video Games! 10%
Comics and Literature! 6%
Sport and Football! 10%
Religion! 10%
Other suggestions (name examples in the comments!) 0%
No interest in a quiz!0%
Total votes: 52
Hi guys!

The year 2023 is over and 2024 has just begun. And it is time to share my new idea with you! I plan to make quizzes! I ask you 10 questions with different difficulty levels and different numbers of points you can get. The easiest questions have the lowest numbers of points, the hardest ones the highest. The contestants with the most points get a reward. The answers have to be given in the comments. It can be a quiz to everything (see in the poll!).

My questions to you:

What do you think of it?
Do you have an idea for prices or rewards?
Would you like to participate in a quiz?

Let us me know, if you really like my idea.
Original post by Kallisto
Hi guys!

The year 2023 is over and 2024 has just begun. And it is time to share my new idea with you! I plan to make quizzes! I ask you 10 questions with different difficulty levels and different numbers of points you can get. The easiest questions have the lowest numbers of points, the hardest ones the highest. The contestants with the most points get a reward. The answers have to be given in the comments. It can be a quiz to everything (see in the poll!).

My questions to you:

What do you think of it?

I think that a quiz show and the subjects within the quiz show can range from a variety for example in the 4th and final round of “Tipping Point” you can choose out of 4 drop zones the number of counters you wish to play for between 1-3 on 6 different subjects that are your end game questions yes I definitely think that subjects such as Biology, Sports, History/Geography, Film/Music are relevant in this scenario.

Secondly prizes or rewards we’ll use the game show “Tipping Point” if you can get the Jackpot Counter out of the dropzone by gaining counters out of your 6 subject of questions your reward is £10,000 although with the lucky double counter obviously double the money £20,000 it can also mean without bringing it out an amount such as £2,500 or £3,000 depending on how much money you’ve accumulated within the first 3 rounds with a counter out of the machine worth £50.00 with the double that £5,000 or £6,000 definitely worth it if no Jackpot Counter comes out.

Lastly if I had the chance I would love to appear on Tipping Point myself testing my knowledge, logical skills against the witty machine. :wink:

@Kallisto here you go man: https://www.officialbenshephard.com/tipping-point

Brilliant way to start off 2024 Saturday Thread
Hi guys!

My questions to you:

What do you think of it?

Good idea
Reply 4
There's already a weekly quiz!
Original post by Muttley79
There's already a weekly quiz!

Can you give a link to follow the weekly quiz, please? I did not intend to do a quiz weekly, but now and then.
Reply 6
Can you give a link to follow the weekly quiz, please? I did not intend to do a quiz weekly, but now and then.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7427961

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending