The Student Room Group

Amazon Apprenticeships 2023-2024

Hi, I am currently applying to Amazon Degree Apprenticeships and wanted to know if I can apply to multiple or just one?
Reply 1
I applied for 2 but I've heard that I shouldn't have. I might withdraw one so that I dont get kicked off for both
Reply 2
Original post by cefewf
I applied for 2 but I've heard that I shouldn't have. I might withdraw one so that I dont get kicked off for both

It doesn’t say anywhere on the website you can only apply for 1 position I applied to multiple
Reply 3
Original post by Hhehehhe
It doesn’t say anywhere on the website you can only apply for 1 position I applied to multiple

did u apply to multiple with the same email or seperate emails? ( i did seperate emails)
Reply 4
Original post by cefewf

Thank you for the reply! I applied to one of Amazon’s apprenticeships in October time got rejected, I applied to another one in December and passed the initial application and now onto the online tests. From that I’m assuming it is okay? But then again it’s not very clear online.
Original post by iffyxo
Thank you for the reply! I applied to one of Amazon’s apprenticeships in October time got rejected, I applied to another one in December and passed the initial application and now onto the online tests. From that I’m assuming it is okay? But then again it’s not very clear online.

you can apply to as many as you want
Original post by cefewf

who told you that? you can apply to as many as you want
Reply 7
Original post by Ethereal001
who told you that? you can apply to as many as you want

Someone said I could get disqualified because it doesn’t show a genuine approach to it or something idk
Original post by cefewf
Someone said I could get disqualified because it doesn’t show a genuine approach to it or something idk

they were lying, you can apply to as many but just make sure you tailor your application differently for each one
Reply 9
they were lying, you can apply to as many but just make sure you tailor your application differently for each one

thank you, I can be more confident apply for both now!
Reply 10
Original post by iffyxo

Have you got any invitations from Willow
Reply 11
Original post by Hhehehhe
Have you got any invitations from Willow

No, I got invited to an assessment by Arctic Shores, one of those game based assessments.
Reply 12
you can apply to as many as you want

Just wonder how do you know that? So I can apply to 2 different positions in one location and it will be fine?
Original post by JulT
Just wonder how do you know that? So I can apply to 2 different positions in one location and it will be fine?

i got an offer last year and i know others who have applied for data and cyber but got offered data so yes you can apply for more than one position and more than one location
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 14
i got an offer last year and i know others who have applied for data and cyber but got offered data so yes you can apply for more than one position and more than one location

did you accept your offer?
Original post by cefewf
did you accept your offer?

no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending