The Student Room Group

Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2024 Thread

Hi Everyone,

Can't see an LSE post grad thread for 2024 so thought I'd make one.
Pls share what course you've applied for and if you've heard any updates from LSE.

Scroll to see replies

I applied for MSc Economics at LSE on the 9th of Nov and I’m pleased to have received a conditional offer on the 20th of Dec! My condition is to attain a First in my undergraduate degree :smile: Looking forward to hearing what courses others have applied to :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by user17162418
I applied for MSc Economics at LSE on the 9th of Nov and I’m pleased to have received a conditional offer on the 20th of Dec! My condition is to attain a First in my undergraduate degree :smile: Looking forward to hearing what courses others have applied to :smile:

hi, congratulations! would you mind sharing your credentials?
Applied to MSc Real Estate Economics & Finance in October, and received a conditional offer on the 18th of December 😊
Reply 4
Original post by username6669101
Hi Everyone,

Can't see an LSE post grad thread for 2024 so thought I'd make one.
Pls share what course you've applied for and if you've heard any updates from LSE.

Hey. I applied on Nov 20th. Got a conditional offer for a MSc in MISDI exactly 4 weeks after on Dec 20 :smile:
Reply 5

Are you going to accept the offer?
Hey hey! Spent so long trying to find a thread -- finally found this one lol! Have applied for MSc International Social and Public Policy, got my confirmation email that it has been processed today.
If anyone else has applied for ISPP - how long did it take for you to hear back?
Best of luck to everyone! :-)
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Remc5112
Are you going to accept the offer?

I hope so! I'm hoping to secure some sort of funding to help with the fees though. Will you accept your offer?
Reply 8
I hope so! I'm hoping to secure some sort of funding to help with the fees though. Will you accept your offer?

Very true. The fees are quite exorbitant but yes I have accepted mine.
Reply 9
hi! would love to connect with people applying to the 2 year MSc Economics- application processed late nov, docs still not verified :/
Hello I applied to the MSc International Relations course mid-November and received an unconditional offer mid-December. Would like to connect with anyone doing the same course.
Any offers for environmental policy and regulation?
Reply 12
Has anyone got an offer for MSc HRO (international employee relations)? Also it would be great if you could state whether you’re an international or home student. Thank you!
Hi, has someone already gotten an acceptance/rejection for the MSc Finance at LSE? When did you apply?
Reply 14
Original post by charlotterpryce
Hey hey! Spent so long trying to find a thread -- finally found this one lol! Have applied for MSc International Social and Public Policy, got my confirmation email that it has been processed today.
If anyone else has applied for ISPP - how long did it take for you to hear back?
Best of luck to everyone! :-)

Hi. I applied on 4 December 2023 and I received an ID to trac my application. I applied the ISSP course (development stream). The system says I should expect a decision within 8 weeks.
Original post by MAGuleid
Hi. I applied on 4 December 2023 and I received an ID to trac my application. I applied the ISSP course (development stream). The system says I should expect a decision within 8 weeks.

Best of luck! Fingers crossed we hear back within the 8-week window - have heard of people not hearing back for 12 weeks plus.
Reply 16
I applied to M.sc Statistics(Financial Statistics) on 9th Jan and Received my ID on 12th Jan to track my application.
Any idea when will I hear back?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 17
Original post by varunrao
hi! would love to connect with people applying to the 2 year MSc Economics- application processed late nov, docs still not verified :/

I have applied to m.sc stats. I am from India. Would love to connect!
Reply 18
Original post by varunrao

Hey Varun, I am unable to message here.

Please message me on my linkedin.

Linkedin id - https://www.linkedin.com/in/yash-sharma-531476122?utm_source=share&utm_campaign=share_via&utm_content=profile&utm_medium=ios_app
Reply 19
Has someone who hasn’t gotten an offer yet alsoreceived an email from LSE stating that the GSS isavailable for you? Even tho they clearly state that tobe applicable you need to hold an unconditional orconditional offer like i am so confused right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending