The Student Room Group

King’s College London (KCL) 2024 Postgrad

Hi all, I have applied for an MSc in computational finance, how’s everyones applications going?
(edited 5 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

hey, i applied for MSc Neuroscience ☺️ still waiting to hear back 🫶🏼
Reply 2
Hello everyone! I applied to KCL MSc too - fingers crossed to all of us! 🤞
Reply 3
Keep checking the portal even though I know for a fact it ain’t changing any time soon 😂
Reply 4
Any offers for postgraduate courses? So quiet here 🙂
Reply 5
Original post by Ioana16
Any offers for postgraduate courses? So quiet here 🙂

Applied 27th October and my application status is received and being processed!
Reply 6
Original post by Dhueusisiwiwi
Applied 27th October and my application status is received and being processed!

Same here 25th. Which course have you applied to?
Just applied to MSc Neuroscience today, fingers crossed!
Original post by Ioana16

Same here 25th. Which course have you applied to?

i was 25th oct too, what course have you applied for? 🫶🏼
Reply 9
Original post by stephdunlop
i was 25th oct too, what course have you applied for? 🫶🏼

Emerging Economies and International Development MSc
Is everyone's status "received and being processed"? It has been almost a month since I submitted the application. I think document status changed only a week after the reference letter was uploaded but since then nothing has changed. I really hope to hear back before December comes!
Original post by koreanshorthair
Is everyone's status "received and being processed"? It has been almost a month since I submitted the application. I think document status changed only a week after the reference letter was uploaded but since then nothing has changed. I really hope to hear back before December comes!

I’m the exact same!! Applied 27th October and still at the received and being processed stage :frown:
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by koreanshorthair

Usually, the admission officers will announce the result in 4-8 weeks after the reference letter uploaded.
Reply 13
Hi all, I have applied for an MSc in computational finance, how’s everyones applications going?

Hi! I have applied for an MA in intelligence & international security at Oct 31, and I received admission letter two hours ago.
Reply 14
Original post by kgg1104
Hi! I have applied for an MA in intelligence & international security at Oct 31, and I received admission letter two hours ago.

Congratulations!!! Have you got the offer after a change of the application status? Mine is received and being processed
Original post by Ioana16

Congratulations!!! Have you got the offer after a change of the application status? Mine is received and being processed

I got an offer letter through for MSc Neuroscience an hour ago and my application status was received and being processed when i last checked yesterday 🫶🏼🫶🏼
I got an offer letter through for MSc Neuroscience an hour ago and my application status was received and being processed when i last checked yesterday 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Congrats! When did you apply?

Congrats! When did you apply?

thank you! i applied october 25th :smile:
Original post by Chia May Teh
Just applied to MSc Neuroscience today, fingers crossed!

Got my offer today
Reply 19

Wohooo!!! Congrats 👏 You can enjoy your Holidays now without checking on the portal anymore 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending