The Student Room Group

Politics A level notes

Had that (exams are in 6 months) panic attack moment and wanted to finally crack down on my a levels. If anyone has resources or notes they could share it'd be really helpful!
Original post by Aidsenebola
Had that (exams are in 6 months) panic attack moment and wanted to finally crack down on my a levels. If anyone has resources or notes they could share it'd be really helpful!

Use Getrivising to download some high quality notes!
Reply 2
Me too and for politics as well
Are you doing edexcel? If so, Seneca Learning is a very useful site. I would also recommend getting the Tutor2u flashcards set to quiz yourself through the day. There’s also a very good textbook called A Level Politics Workbook (orange cover). It’s basically the CGP book of politics a level - a life saver. It has all the information you need for the exam condensed.
I hope this helps and if not, i’m so sorry
Good luck for Politics A Level, it’s hard but i’m sure you’ll smash it!
~ AB
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by anonbird
Me too and for politics as well
Are you doing edexcel? If so, Seneca Learning is a very useful site. I would also recommend getting the Tutor2u flashcards set to quiz yourself through the day. There’s also a very good textbook called A Level Politics Workbook (orange cover). It’s basically the CGP book of politics a level - a life saver. It has all the information you need for the exam condensed.
I hope this helps and if not, i’m so sorry
Good luck for Politics A Level, it’s hard but i’m sure you’ll smash it!
~ AB

Thanks! I appreciate the time you took to reply, I'll deffo try those out probs after payday lol - let's higher those boundaries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending