The Student Room Group

A-level Politics

Hi everyone,
I have just finished my politics A-level and am going off to study Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Oxford University.
I do Edexcel politics and have (in my eyes) really great revision notes and quizlets on every single topic, including UK politics, ideologies and US Politics, with loads of examples that I found online and in the news that won't be in the textbook.
It would be a shame to let them go to waste so I would love to sell these to someone who could make good use of them.
Just reply/message me if you are interested

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I have just seen your post. My son is going to start politics a level in September- I would be interested in your notes please.
Reply 2
Original post by Reece&Peace
Hi everyone,
I have just finished my politics A-level and am going off to study Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Oxford University.
I do Edexcel politics and have (in my eyes) really great revision notes and quizlets on every single topic, including UK politics, ideologies and US Politics, with loads of examples that I found online and in the news that won't be in the textbook.
It would be a shame to let them go to waste so I would love to sell these to someone who could make good use of them.

Hi I have just started a-level politics and id love to have your notes if they are still available. Tyia :smile:
Hi everyone,

Hi I’m interested as well.
Reply 4
Hi everyone,

Hey,
I have just started politics and am Interested in your resources
Reply 5
Hi everyone,

VERY INTERESTED HERE applying to Oxford in October :smile:)))
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
Hi, I've just started A-Level politics second year and would love if these notes were still availible. Lachlan :smile:
Reply 7
Hi may I have a copy too please! I have just started politics and struggling with the lack of structure at the moment at college
Hi everyone,

I would LOVE these - we do global instead of US, but Paper 1 and 2 revision would be amazing !!!
Reply 9
Hi all. I would really not recommend getting someone else's notes. The process of writing notes is what helps you remember and understand the content, especially if you are not just copying it from somewhere. Using someone's notes will not help you. If it is just the content/syllabus that you are after, you should just go to the textbook as it will be clearer and more detailed than someone's notes.
Hi. If you are still able to share your notes I would be very grateful- my daughter is now on her second year of A levels and she is planning to study politics at uni so any help you could offer would be appreciated.
Reply 11
Hi everyone,

Hi, I am currently studying A-level politics and mocks are coming up very soon. I am in year 13. Please could I get your notes? Thanks so much 😊
Reply 12
Hi everyone,

hey! are you still sharing these?
Reply 13
Hi everyone,

hiya i have just started politics and would be interested in your notes if they are still available. One question though would I be apple to use the notes for AQA?
Reply 14
Hi everyone,

Hi there. Congratulations on your studies!

Are your notes still available?
Reply 15
Hello, i wanted to ask if the notes are still available. because mocks are kicking my butt, thank you
Reply 16
Hi everyone,

hi, i would be very interested in these. please PM me
Hi everyone,

hiiiii im interested
Hi everyone,

Hi, could I have them please
Reply 19
Hi, could I also please have a copy if they are still available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending