The Student Room Group

A-Level Politics!!!!!!!! Edexcel

Hey! I do a level politics (resat my first year of college to change from modern history to english language) so have been doing politics at a level for 3 years now.
I am going to sell all of my politics notes as I spent way too much time on them just to delete them lol. Thinking of starting off with my electoral systems notes so anyone sitting their exams next year give me a message and we can sort something out if you are interested :smile:
It took me so long to understand the electoral systems and they didn’t even come up on the exam yesterday which actually broke my heart :’(
I have got so much detail on them, in depth examples- A* material and they are colour co-ordinated with pros&cons etc.
Good luck everyone <3
you could have mentioned electoral systems in the democratic deficit part i.e. how FPTP can create a democratic deficit in itself
Original post by Millie1608
Hey! I do a level politics (resat my first year of college to change from modern history to english language) so have been doing politics at a level for 3 years now.
I am going to sell all of my politics notes as I spent way too much time on them just to delete them lol. Thinking of starting off with my electoral systems notes so anyone sitting their exams next year give me a message and we can sort something out if you are interested :smile:
It took me so long to understand the electoral systems and they didn’t even come up on the exam yesterday which actually broke my heart :’(
I have got so much detail on them, in depth examples- A* material and they are colour co-ordinated with pros&cons etc.
Good luck everyone <3

Quick Reply

Latest