The Student Room Group

Room to Rent! Swansea

Due to circumstances, I have to leave my student room! This means I need someone to take over the tenancy for the rest of the 2024 academic year.
The room is in central Swansea with links to UWTSD campus’, Swansea university, Bay Campus and singleton campus. A few minutes walk from the bus station with a bus stop just outside the building that has a direct route to the universities. The room is situated within the Boutique Living and is a ground floor unit including a private kitchen and bathroom and a private terrace. It’s a beautiful and quiet building which also includes a cinema room, study room, private dining room, chill space, games room, gaming room, beauty room, gym and much more! All of these are included in the rent.
Rent of this room is £180/week, 20 weeks rent is due upfront and the last payment will align with student finance payments.
Unfortunately I cannot add photos here, however the room is listed with OpenRent, gumtree and Facebook market place!
Additionally if you’re interested or know anyone interested feel free to message me and I can send you a link to a posting!
Hopefully this gets shared around!
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending