The Student Room Group

Getting rid of tenancy advice

I'm trying to get rid of my tenancy at Student Roosts in Swansea but haven't had much success. I have uploaded the post each month to three Facebook groups, put it on here and emailed different companies which manage accommodations.
Does anyone have advice on how to find someone to take over a tenancy? I have been advertising since the beginning of March.
Original post by Wizzbella
I'm trying to get rid of my tenancy at Student Roosts in Swansea but haven't had much success. I have uploaded the post each month to three Facebook groups, put it on here and emailed different companies which manage accommodations.
Does anyone have advice on how to find someone to take over a tenancy? I have been advertising since the beginning of March.

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you're having difficulty finding a replacement tenant. Aside from posting on social media and forums like this, sometimes it helps posting on sites like SpareRoom etc. Keep your accommodation team informed and if/when they have a waiting list for your room type, they may be able to assist.

If anybody has any questions about Student Roost in Swansea, feel free to comment.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending