The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial accommodation - Wilson House

Hello, just wanted to know peoples experience living at Wilson house halls. Did you find the commute to South Kensington Campus really long? (Especially during winter months where there’s snow and did you feel safe walking back home late in the evening when it’s dark?) Additionally, are students from South Kensington campus allowed to use the library and gym on st Mary’s campus?
Reply 1
In London, there's snow on the ground for probably one or two days of the year, maybe a week at the very most. I didn't go to Wilson but the significantly longer commute from North Acton didn't bother me. You can take buses if you don't want to be walking in the dark or in the cold weather.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Sinnoh
In London, there's snow on the ground for probably one or two days of the year, maybe a week at the very most. I didn't go to Wilson but the significantly longer commute from North Acton didn't bother me. You can take buses if you don't want to be walking in the dark or in the cold weather.

Thank you for your response! In regards to the commute by public transport, it would take end up the same/ longer time than walking due to the shorter walking routes through Kensington Gardens.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for your response! In regards to the commute by public transport, it would take end up the same/ longer time than walking due to the shorter walking routes through Kensington Gardens.

Yeah, but sometimes you can't be bothered to walk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending