The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

My favourite parts of Knights Park as a KSA student!

When deciding between universities there are so many factors that you have to consider! From rankings, to campus tours and halls to name a few. Whilst these are all super important, where you’ll be spending time completing your degree often feels overlooked. Kingston do offer several open days that give you a tour of Knights Park (the next being in April) but I thought it could be helpful to future students to tell you my favourite things about the campus as a second year student!

-Friendly open spaces
Knights Parks may seem like a smaller campus than others but rest assured everything you need is here and better yet there’s places to relax in between all of that hard work! Whether you’re treating yourself to something from the canteen or just wanting a catchup between lectures, the open spaces with seating are such a great vibe.

-Knights park library
You’ve probably seen the Tik Toks that circle around deadline season of students spending all of their time in their library and if you’re ever in that position then get on down to knights park! Amazing books across a wide range of subjects, macs that you can log onto and a glass ceiling that allows you all the natural light. What more could you want!

-SU (Student Union)
Wind down after the week with all your friends at the Student Union. Themed nights, great location and the chance to have a reasonably priced drink. Going out at any uni can be super expensive and the SU can be a great night out if you don’t quite have the funds for a full blown club night!

-Art shop
Studying on any arty course can be expensive so i am obsessed with the fact that i can get all my materials from the Knights park art shop. On site next to the reception desk, the art shop sells materials at an amazing price and the staff are so friendly!

What about studying at Knights Park gets you excited? I would love to hear in the comments!
-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending