The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Computing chance?

I got A*AA in Maths, Computing and Economics last year and this year I have A*A* predicted in Further Maths and Physics (no practical as private candidate). I also got 7.6 in TMUA, but not even sure if they look at that. I also sat MAT but didn't apply Oxford so I'm not even sure it will be marked. Do I have a realistic chance at Imperial Computing this year?

If not, what about King's College London because I have to reject my unconditional offer in order to apply, so I hope that I'd at least get them again. Idk I just really wanna try Imperial.
Reply 1
MAT and TMUA don’t matter to Imperial computing. A*A* in maths/ FM sounds encouraging which is good! A in computing might set you back a bit though. In general I’d say you have a decent chance, provided that you have a very good personal statement and a promising teacher reference. Of course a good mark (like 7+) in their proprietary test is vital too. All the best!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Jam.123
MAT and TMUA don’t matter to Imperial computing. A*A* in maths/ FM sounds encouraging which is good! A in computing might set you back a bit though. In general I’d say you have a decent chance, provided that you have a very good personal statement and a promising teacher reference. Of course a good mark (like 7+) in their proprietary test is vital too. All the best!!

Ok thanks so much! I will definitely apply, I'll let you know how it goes 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending