The Student Room Group

My expected grades for GCSE

Marketing and enterprise 9
All sciences (I do triple ) are 7-9
History 7-9
Maths 4-6 (not the best start, but I have got the right mindset, and I am working hard)
English 7-9
Spanish 7-9
Good luck to anyone else doing there, GCSE'S, and I hope this motivates you
Reply 1
hiya!
y12 here giving a boost of similar encouragement!!
i had basically the same grades as you during my mocks!
in nov of y11, i got a 5 on higher maths but in my actual results i got a 7 - with a bit of revision it is possible to go up a few grades.
best bit of advice from maths teacher was don't panic when looking at the paper (easier said than done ik!) because if in lesson you can focus and put effort in, then in the exam you will be able to do the same!!
good luck (especially with the pesky spanish speaking exam!)
Reply 2
Original post by Acupofcha
hiya!
y12 here giving a boost of similar encouragement!!
i had basically the same grades as you during my mocks!
in nov of y11, i got a 5 on higher maths but in my actual results i got a 7 - with a bit of revision it is possible to go up a few grades.
best bit of advice from maths teacher was don't panic when looking at the paper (easier said than done ik!) because if in lesson you can focus and put effort in, then in the exam you will be able to do the same!!
good luck (especially with the pesky spanish speaking exam!)

Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by HarryPress3
Marketing and enterprise 9
All sciences (I do triple ) are 7-9
History 7-9
Maths 4-6 (not the best start, but I have got the right mindset, and I am working hard)
English 7-9
Spanish 7-9
Good luck to anyone else doing there, GCSE'S, and I hope this motivates you

theres a predicted grades thread for yr 11 where a bunch of yr 11 kids are saying their predicted grades. I thought maybe you could check it out and see how other people in your year are doing. here is the link. predict your gcse grades!! (2023-2024) - The Student Room also well done on your predicted grades!! theyre way better than mine were last year.

All the best
Tatakae L<3

Quick Reply

Latest