The Student Room Group

LAE London Academy of Excellence 2023

Any applicants feel free to message here

Scroll to see replies

For anyone who got into LAE, may i ask what grades you got. I want to see if my predicted are in line with perhaps getting accepted there.
Original post by Mohib.M
Any applicants feel free to message here

what grades did u get to achieve a place at LAE
Reply 3
Original post by rayhxn97
what grades did u get to achieve a place at LAE

im applying for 2023 spetember for lae just wanted ppl to come to this thread so we know about each other's application etc
Original post by Mohib.M
im applying for 2023 spetember for lae just wanted ppl to come to this thread so we know about each other's application etc

i've sent my application in but sadly i did it too early and all i wanted to change was my predicted grades but luckily they said they can change it after february if my school gives them my predicted grades for january mocks 2023, and for october (my predicted was loww) it was 8,8,7,7,7,7,7,6,6 and by february it will be hopefully 9,8,8,7,7,6,9,8,7
i've sent my application in but sadly i did it too early and all i wanted to change was my predicted grades but luckily they said they can change it after february if my school gives them my predicted grades for january mocks 2023, and for october (my predicted was loww) it was 8,8,7,7,7,7,7,6,6 and by february it will be hopefully 9,8,8,7,7,6,9,8,7

heyy cant you update the application regardless??
Original post by Mohib.M

me too which subjects did you apply for?
Reply 7
bio chem maths psychology
oh same kinda i applied for chem bio psychology and economics
Original post by Mohib.M
bio chem maths psychology
Original post by jazmin768
heyy cant you update the application regardless??

i can update everything except the predicted grades, the only way to update the predicted grades in my case is to ask my school to send them an email with my updated predicted grades
Reply 10
If you got an offer from lae use this thread to chat here
Reply 11
oh same kinda i applied for chem bio psychology and economics

did u get accepted?
Reply 12
Original post by Mohib.M
did u get accepted?

i got an offer. What about you? I have a guidance meeting tomorrow
Original post by Inam.M
i got an offer. What about you? I have a guidance meeting tomorrow

i got accepted too, which guidance meeting will you join, im probably gonna go to the maths and economics one
Original post by Mohib.M
Reply 14
i got accepted too, which guidance meeting will you join, im probably gonna go to the maths and economics one

i already joined the mdv one but idk if ill do the rest
Original post by Mohib.M

i have a conditional offer
Reply 16
I just got an offer and wondering what to do. Have been offered bio psychology, french and economics . Not sure how useful this combo would be? Math not high enough to do Chemistry (GCSE was 7). Happy at current school and can do preferred A Levels but only 3. Wondering what the pros and cons of moving would be?
Reply 17
I got into lae t anyone else going let me know lets be friends
Reply 18
For anyone who got into LAE, may i ask what grades you got. I want to see if my predicted are in line with perhaps getting accepted there.

My son is going too and got 999999887.
He chose maths further maths physics and eco as his a level subject and I heard physics and eco results are not good. Is it true?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 19
Original post by da000kor
I got into lae t anyone else going let me know lets be friends

My son is starting there but we live in north London and the commute will be around 65mins. I wonder if it was worth to give up Harris Westminster for LAE.
Is it a good school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending