The Student Room Group

City of London School for Girls 16+ exams

(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Vvvvveeeeee
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has done any of the clsg 16+ entrance exams, and if so,would you have any general tips on how to prepare for the maths and essay paper?
Thanks so much :smile:

hi im taking the exams this yr too and while idk much abt the actual exams for the critical thinking test it would be a good idea to practice the oxfrod tsas
Thank youu, I'll probably practice some of those soon
Which subjects are you applying with?

Maths further maths cs and physics

Hbu
Maths, Cs, economics and biology! How are you revising for the maths paper?

doing entrance exams and practice questions

Hbu, what r u doing for the essay
Essay plans and practicing writing some essays

thats cool, gl for the exam
Gl to you too :smile:

how did u find the exams 😭😭
I feel like I'm the only one who found the maths one quite hard😭 I think I did alright on the general and essay paper though
How did u find them? Also where did you sit

i sat at the very back lmao i had trouble finding my desk so i was just walking around until someone helped me
i wore a bright pink hoodie and i wore pink headphones during the exam, what do u look like i wanna know if i saw u
also abt the maths i found it hard too in some parts, like the last questions made me glad i applied to other schools bc i was thinking how i was gonna fail
for the general it was okay, found the wording for some questions kinda odd and hard to understand tho
also i hzd to leave straight after taking my exams bc i had smthn to do so i didnt get to talk to the other ppl applying but bc ur taking three exams ik u did so what were the other ppl like also how was the essay exam like what did they ask
(edited 6 months ago)
I don't know if I remember seeing you ahah
I wore a navy top and a red skirt, I have brown hair and was probably looking quite stressed😭which other schools have you applied to? And I 100% agree because I was so lost on that last question , the people seemed quite nice however really competitive and ambitious which was slightly intimidating, there were loads of essay topics to choose from and it honestly wasn't too bad but everyone was coming out of the maths one saying it was so easy😅

yh i dont think i saw u either
i also applied to alleyns, harris academy, latymer upper and westminster. hbu
I don't know if I remember seeing you ahah
I wore a navy top and a red skirt, I have brown hair
which other schools have you applied to? And I 100% agree because I was so lost on that last question , the people seemed quite nice however really competitive and ambitious which was slightly intimidating, there were loads of essay topics to choose from and it honestly wasn't too bad but everyone was coming out of the maths one saying it was so easy😅

hi did you get into the interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending