The Student Room Group

LAE Stratford or Harris westminster

I got an offer for both schools and am wondering if anyone knows anymore about the schools than can find out on the internet, or if one is particularly better for students than another??
Thanks!
Personally I go to LAE Stratford and I know a lot of people that go to Harris Westminster and based on what they have told me LAE Stratford seems better. The teachers give you way more support esp with the stress of a levels. I made friends really easily here even though I came from another school and I do really feel supported as I have diagnosed anxiety and my anxiety peaks a lot before exams but LAE Stratford as helped me so much and I think it is the best choice to come here. My friends have told me that there is a lot of competition within Harris Westminster and people have lost friendships because of it, also the pastoral support is not as great. I’m not trying to diss Harris Westminster in any way but this is what my friends have told me
Reply 2
Original post by Rachelllllllll
Personally I go to LAE Stratford and I know a lot of people that go to Harris Westminster and based on what they have told me LAE Stratford seems better. The teachers give you way more support esp with the stress of a levels. I made friends really easily here even though I came from another school and I do really feel supported as I have diagnosed anxiety and my anxiety peaks a lot before exams but LAE Stratford as helped me so much and I think it is the best choice to come here. My friends have told me that there is a lot of competition within Harris Westminster and people have lost friendships because of it, also the pastoral support is not as great. I’m not trying to diss Harris Westminster in any way but this is what my friends have told me

How good are the current facilities at LAE?
Reply 3
Original post by lizzie_sgc
I got an offer for both schools and am wondering if anyone knows anymore about the schools than can find out on the internet, or if one is particularly better for students than another??
Thanks!

What were your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending