The Student Room Group

Bangor 2024 entry, accommodation

Hey guys, I'm looking to book Friddoedd for my accommodation for 2024. As we can choose our building and flat, I'd love to find some like-minded people to share with! I'll be studying medicine, I can cook, play guitar and love climbing/ keeping fit. If this sounds interesting, let me know and maybe we can be roomies!
Reply 1
Original post by Jack Kessell
Hey guys, I'm looking to book Friddoedd for my accommodation for 2024. As we can choose our building and flat, I'd love to find some like-minded people to share with! I'll be studying medicine, I can cook, play guitar and love climbing/ keeping fit. If this sounds interesting, let me know and maybe we can be roomies!
Hi Jack,
I'm looking to book Ffriddoedd for my accommodation as well for 2024. I am going to study electrical engineering with a foundation year. i love to cook, go for walks( can't wait to join the hiking club), reading and watch oldie movies.
I love to be friends and connect before university. I can maybe add you on the bangor applicants gc on snapchat that i am on. :smile:))
Good luck on your search.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending