The Student Room Group

Isaac Physics Summer Camp

Does anyone know a bit about the selection process for the isaac physics summer camp? I know it says do as many questions as possible, but is it judged on how many fully completed questions, or how many question parts solved? I ask because its quite common to be able to do most of a question, then get stuck on the last part. and if its only being judged on complete questions, then you would've just wasted a lot of time.
Reply 1
Original post by JosiahE
Does anyone know a bit about the selection process for the isaac physics summer camp? I know it says do as many questions as possible, but is it judged on how many fully completed questions, or how many question parts solved? I ask because its quite common to be able to do most of a question, then get stuck on the last part. and if its only being judged on complete questions, then you would've just wasted a lot of time.

I don't think many people are too sure but I think they do look for completed questions however, question parts do seem to count for something- especially on the harder questions.
Reply 2
Original post by JosiahE
i think its based on how many tutorials and mentoring sessions you attend and the amount of questions you do so i think they do an average of the percentages you see on the assignments bit

Quick Reply

Latest