The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Csm ma fashion 2024

Hi !!
I uploaded my portfolio onto pebble pad the 16th January and was wondering if anyone has heard back for interviews ! Thanks :smile:
Emma

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I uploaded on that date too and came on here to ask the same question! I haven’t heard back and I’m panicking that I’ve been forgotten hahaha
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sarosie
I uploaded on that date too and came on here to ask the same question! I haven’t heard back and I’m panicking that I’ve been forgotten hahaha

Same 😭😭😭 I hope you’ll here from them soon !!!
Did you ever hear back ? and I'm also curious if you're undergraduate course is in fashion or art based subject as I'm interested in applying but I have an unrelated background
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Did you ever hear back ? and I'm also curious if you're undergraduate course is in fashion or art based subject as I'm interested in applying but I have an unrelated background
No nothing yet :frown:( and yes I have an undergraduate in fashion and textile design ! What did you study ? :smile:)
has anyone heard back for an interview?
Original post by Anonymous #2
has anyone heard back for an interview?

I had an interview 2 days ago!
Original post by Anonymous #3
Oh congrats! How did it go? When did you receive the invite? I haven't heard from them since I submitted my portfolio in Jan so I don't think im getting the invite after all.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Oh congrats! How did it go? When did you receive the invite? I haven't heard from them since I submitted my portfolio in Jan so I don't think im getting the invite after all.

Thanks :-) I received the invite on Feb 2nd, and the interview went well i guess. The atmosphere was softer than I expected. I’m still waiting for the final offer and super nervous
Original post by Mario8309
I'm waiting for the final offer for MA fashion.
What course did you apply for??

Me too!!! Good luck for both of us
Reply 10
Great to hear you’ve had an interview! Was this for MA Fashion Design?
Original post by Sarosie
Great to hear you’ve had an interview! Was this for MA Fashion Design?

Thanks! Yes, it was for MA Fashion
Reply 12
Thanks! Yes, it was for MA Fashion
Oooo I hope it went well! When do you expect to hear back? I haven’t heard anything since the portfolio submittal 😭
Original post by Sarosie
Oooo I hope it went well! When do you expect to hear back? I haven’t heard anything since the portfolio submittal 😭

During the interview, the tutors told me that it’ll take 2 weeks for the final decision. Since my interview was March 6, so i’m expecting this week?! I hope you have good news too🥹
Have you guys gotten your decisions?
Reply 15
Original post by Arsouille
Hi !!
I uploaded my portfolio onto pebble pad the 16th January and was wondering if anyone has heard back for interviews ! Thanks :smile:
Emma

Hi!! I had also applied on the same date, it’s 24th March haven’t heard back from them yet. I emailed them around 10th March to ask if there’s any tentative date for the results. They responded back the same day that they’re dealing with large volume of applicants and will update the decision on UAL Portal by 31st March. I’m scared !!!!
Reply 16
Thanks :-) I received the invite on Feb 2nd, and the interview went well i guess. The atmosphere was softer than I expected. I’m still waiting for the final offer and super nervous

Hi, can I ask when you had submitted your portfolio? I’m wondering if they’re sending invites according to the portfolio submission date since I had submitted on the last day of submission which was 16th Jan
Original post by kksd
Hi, can I ask when you had submitted your portfolio? I’m wondering if they’re sending invites according to the portfolio submission date since I had submitted on the last day of submission which was 16th Jan

Hi, I I had submitted my portfolio on the same day. About 6 hrs before the round 1 deadline. Then I got the final offer on last Wednesday! Hope you get the offer soon. Best wishes
Hi, I I had submitted my portfolio on the same day. About 6 hrs before the round 1 deadline. Then I got the final offer on last Wednesday! Hope you get the offer soon. Best wishes

Oh is it? I sent them my portfolio at literally 11:59, like the last minute, haven’t heard back yet. When I sent them a mail on March 13th they said they’re still reviewing my application and cannot guarantee when they will get back. But now idk I’m scared to hope.
Reply 19

Thanks for responding. I’ll apply at LCF as well just in case, now I’m afraid I’m not getting any offers lol. If you don’t mind can you provide some tips on what you included in your portfolio? Or if you could review my portfolio, I don’t really know anyone who has previously applied for MA Fashion at CSM so I’m quite unsure if I included the right projects or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending