The Student Room Group

GCSE exam help

hey, i m a igcse student from southern region of asia i have my exam basically after 2 months and i failed on my maths and chemistry mocks also i m a private candidate so i don't have tutors to help me through . Also i have a really bad progression on my studies so could any of you help me thorough some tips
(edited 2 months ago)
I would recommend using save my exams, Physics and Maths Tutor, CGP revision guides as well as using past paper questions and mark schemes to help you learn the key points for each question.
seneca learning and cognito can be helpful too
Reply 3
Original post by jengablocks79
I would recommend using save my exams, Physics and Maths Tutor, CGP revision guides as well as using past paper questions and mark schemes to help you learn the key points for each question.
thanks for the recommendation
Reply 4
Original post by erin11
seneca learning and cognito can be helpful too
thanks
Reply 5
Original post by mill-_-ly--
hey, i m a igcse student from southern region of asia i have my exam basically after 2 months and i failed on my maths and chemistry mocks also i m a private candidate so i don't have tutors to help me through . Also i have a really bad progression on my studies so could any of you help me thorough some tips
hi I'm a GCSE student I got predicted 9 (A*) for both, if you would like to have a tutor i could help with your maths and chemistry, feel free to contact

Quick Reply

Latest