The Student Room Group

GCSE Mock 2024 Tips and Tricks

Hi everybody, I just wanted to ask you all if you have any tips or tricks that I could use to revise for my exams which are soon and i need to know if there are any textbooks that I need to some topics that I need to know. If you don't know what I chose, it would be the following:
Eng Lang & Lit,Maths,Combined Science, French,Photography, Food and Geography
I do have my predictions for my grades as according to my teachers bear in mind these were recent ones and I don't know my actual predicted grades so these are a rough draft so far:
Eng Lit & Lang 3
Maths 2+
Combined Science 43
Food 4+
French 3+ (Want to aim for 8)
Geography 4
Photography 4
Thank you!
(edited 2 months ago)
Use quizlet for definitions, vocabulary or equations that you need to learn
Original post by Harfan654
Hi everybody, I just wanted to ask you all if you have any tips or tricks that I could use to revise for my exams which are soon and i need to know if there are any textbooks that I need to some topics that I need to know. If you don't know what I chose, it would be the following:
Eng Lang & Lit,Maths,Combined Science, French,Photography, Food and Geography
I do have my predictions for my grades as according to my teachers bear in mind these were recent ones and I don't know my actual predicted grades so these are a rough draft so far:
Eng Lit & Lang 3
Maths 2+
Combined Science 43
Food 4+
French 3+ (Want to aim for 8)
Geography 4
Photography 4
Thank you!

French - memrise, quizlet, past papers, listen to French music (I can share my playlist if you want), review grammar consistently, ask teacher for help/explanations

Im currently doing A level French and am happy to help, feel free to pm me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest