The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc in Economic Policy for International Development

Has anyone received offers (or applied) for the September 2024 for MSc EPID? I know it's a very niche course, and is very competitive (last year, out of 454 applicants only 37 received an offer; with only 15 entrants).
I applied in early February.
Not yet, hopefully get the offer soon 🙇
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Choirulamin
Not yet, hopefully get the offer soon 🙇
When did you apply? Has there been any update
Original post by aaravpv
When did you apply? Has there been any update
End of Jan 2024. U?
Reply 4
Original post by aaravpv
Has anyone received offers (or applied) for the September 2024 for MSc EPID? I know it's a very niche course, and is very competitive (last year, out of 454 applicants only 37 received an offer; with only 15 entrants).
I applied beginning of December and got an offer in mid-February.
Reply 5
Original post by Simon_11
I applied beginning of December and got an offer in mid-February.
Hey, congratulations! Did the status of the documents change from 'not verified' to 'verified' for you? I applied for a similar programme at KCL a week after applying for LSE, and have already gotten an offer from King's but no update from LSE.
Reply 6
Original post by aaravpv
Hi, if I may ask where did you get these number from, as I cant seems to find them and was quite hopeful to get in and now I am getting a bit worried.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Mgns
Hi, if I may ask where did you get these number from, as I cant seems to find them and was quite hopeful to get in and now I am getting a bit worried.
This data is available at LSE's website: https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/lseplanningdivision/viz/ApplicationsOffersandEntrants/ProgrammeType

I am also desperately hoping to get into this course. Still have not accepted the offer from King's. Hope that I receive some news from LSE soon
Reply 8
Original post by aaravpv
Hey, congratulations! Did the status of the documents change from 'not verified' to 'verified' for you? I applied for a similar programme at KCL a week after applying for LSE, and have already gotten an offer from King's but no update from LSE.
Thanks! I think it only stated "Received - not verified" the whole time and changed only when I received the offer. It seemed odd to me too in the beginning.
Any update guys?? I applied end of january
I haven't received anything either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending