The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Vet study at Central Lancashire

Hi there,

I just wanted an insight on the vet course at Central Lancashire and what are people's thoughts on it. I saw that the GCSE requirements were math and science if I am correct was 4/C.

If I did an access course already achieving the GCSE requirements for them, would this give me a solid position if I was to apply in the future for October 2025?
Reply 1
Original post by Xaomi12
Hi there,

I just wanted an insight on the vet course at Central Lancashire and what are people's thoughts on it. I saw that the GCSE requirements were math and science if I am correct was 4/C.

If I did an access course already achieving the GCSE requirements for them, would this give me a solid position if I was to apply in the future for October 2025?

GCSE Maths and English at grade 4/C I meant
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Xaomi12
Hi there,

Hi there @Xaomi12, :smile:

It's great to hear that you are looking to study Veterinary Medicine.

Yes for our Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course has the following GCSE requirements - Maths and English at grade 4/C.

You can learn more about the course and entry requirements here.

If you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan I am more than happy to help! :smile:

Course leader, Dr Heather Bacon OBE talks more about the course below!

All the best, :smile:
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending