The Student Room Group

Cadent gas - Business Professional Programme 2024

Emails have been sent out to book a technical interview that consists of a short motivational teams interview. This 15-minute interview will consist of 3 questions.

Has one been through the interview stage and have an idea of what questions they will ask?
Original post by gut78yi8yii8yh
Emails have been sent out to book a technical interview that consists of a short motivational teams interview. This 15-minute interview will consist of 3 questions.
Has one been through the interview stage and have an idea of what questions they will ask?

in the same situation. got mines on Thursday. Have you had yours yet? If so, what did they ask?
yh i had mine 3 questions if i remember correctly
Why do you want the job? What skills would you bring to the role?
what do you hope to gain from the training program and where do you see it taking you in your career?
give me an example of where you used planning this could be work/school?

good luck
Reply 3
Original post by handcraftedddd
in the same situation. got mines on Thursday. Have you had yours yet? If so, what did they ask?

Hi. Have you heard back from Cadent?
Original post by 270600
Hi. Have you heard back from Cadent?
Yeah they offered me an assessment centre in Leicester but I didn't want to go there. So I'm waiting for the brum one
Reply 5
yh i had mine 3 questions if i remember correctly
Why do you want the job? What skills would you bring to the role?
what do you hope to gain from the training program and where do you see it taking you in your career?
give me an example of where you used planning this could be work/school?
good luck

Hi.Have you been put through to the assessment centre day? Thanks Rachel
Reply 6

Hi. Could I ask how you got on please? Thanks Rachel

Quick Reply

Latest