The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

unconditional offer but then being asked to send my qualifications again?

Hi, I sent my application for a Bsc in Computer Science a couple of months ago, the university took a long time to respond furthermore the university admissions contact has been non-existent after sending multiple emails on why it was taking so long. I was then given an unconditional offer which I accepted and a day or so later they send me an email saying that I have to upload my qualifications as evidence which I already did when I emailed admissions previously, why would I have to upload more documents anyway if its an unconditional offer?

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by plosh
Hi, I sent my application for a Bsc in Computer Science a couple of months ago, the university took a long time to respond furthermore the university admissions contact has been non-existent after sending multiple emails on why it was taking so long. I was then given an unconditional offer which I accepted and a day or so later they send me an email saying that I have to upload my qualifications as evidence which I already did when I emailed admissions previously, why would I have to upload more documents anyway if its an unconditional offer?

Thank you

No idea, but the time wasted posting here could have been used to upload them again. Not exactly the end of the world to do it twice if it secures you a place on the course you want at the university of your choice.
London
Original post by plosh

Thank you

Hi There!

We apologise if there was a delay in processing your documents, it is currently a very busy period across Higher Education institutions meaning we are receiving a high number of emails and calls at present.

Congratulations on your Unconditional offer, this is great news! The emailing of your documents is to allow our Admissions Officers to update and process your offer further. The reason we ask applicants to upload their documents is because it is specific to the enrolment process, this will ensure we have the documents needed when enrolment starts from mid-August and reduce delays. I hope this clears up any confusion, but please do respond or email [email protected] if you have any further questions.

Many thanks,
Rachel
LSBU Admissions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending