The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE BSc Management 2024

Hello, everyone!
I’ve applied for the BSc Management at LSE (2024) with 5 A levels: History, Business, Maths, Russian and Economics. However, I am considering dropping History since we have still not covered a lot. I have not received an offer yet, so I want to know if dropping it would harm my application. As Business is less preferred than History, and Russian is likely to be excluded, cause I’m from Kazakhstan, there would be only Economics, Maths and Business. For all subjects I’ve got A*. If you are a current applicant, could you please help me to decide. And if possible, write if you have received an offer and what subjects do you study. Thank u in advance!
Original post by aali010800
Hello, everyone!
I’ve applied for the BSc Management at LSE (2024) with 5 A levels: History, Business, Maths, Russian and Economics. However, I am considering dropping History since we have still not covered a lot. I have not received an offer yet, so I want to know if dropping it would harm my application. As Business is less preferred than History, and Russian is likely to be excluded, cause I’m from Kazakhstan, there would be only Economics, Maths and Business. For all subjects I’ve got A*. If you are a current applicant, could you please help me to decide. And if possible, write if you have received an offer and what subjects do you study. Thank u in advance!
You should do an AS-Level in History if you can, to make yourself a more attractive candidate. Because Maths, Economics and Business Studies is a narrow combination of subjects. But you should know History is considered a 'heavyweight' subject, compared to Business Studies.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hello, everyone!
hello I know this is not really related to your question but could u pls give some websites or tips for a level econ struggling so much with it. my exam board is aqa
Reply 3
Original post by Jthwurheurj
Hello, everyone!
hello I know this is not really related to your question but could u pls give some websites or tips for a level econ struggling so much with it. my exam board is aqa

Hello. Sure. I have downloaded a digital version of the CIAE Econ Book from the PapaCambridge, don’t know if its gonna be relevant to u. Try to use EconomicsHelp and Physics and Maths Tutor for the revision, they really help. But don’t forget to use the book as well. If u go through the past papers, try to understand what kind of questions u would be asked and understand + and - of the economic concepts since u would be asked to evaluate them for sure. Also sometimes try to check the BBC news on “business” or “Business-Economy” sections
Hello, everyone!
I think it should be fine. my friends do that course and did maths econ and chinese level (even tho they're chinese) and obvs she got an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending