The Student Room Group

SHU interview - midwifery

Hi, please has anyone done a video for Shellfield Hallam University and how was it.
What types of things did you talk about in the video regarding midwifery
Reply 1
Hi, please has anyone done an online interview with Shellfield Hallam University and how was it.
What types of questions was asked regarding midwifery
Hello! I literally got offered a place at Sheffield Hallam this morning, when's your interview? I'd definitely have a look at the stuff they linked on the email when they sent out your interview information, I've found from all the interviews that I've done so far research is by far necessary to have a look into, so like the 6C's and like perhaps some stats and the challenges happening rn, don't forget to watch the talking heads video too! Wishing you the best of luck xxx
Original post by Omoseive
Hi, please has anyone done an online interview with Shellfield Hallam University and how was it.
What types of questions was asked regarding midwifery
Nobody else can give you exact questions etc for the interview just for fairness to the other candidates also having a interview.

NMC code of practice
NHS core values
6. C's of nursing
What are the challenges in nursing and midwifery that staff facing

Also as post reply 2 said, research and study the information sent to you by the university prior to your interview as this is what you'll be asked on.

I never attended Sheffield hallam.

NHS registered midwife and mentor/ supervisor to student midwives

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending