The Student Room Group

MBDA digital & technology solutions apprenticeship 2024

Hi, haven't seen any forums on this, so thought I'd post.

Have people progressed to the assessment centre already? I've been stuck on in process since october lol. Done the automated assesssments.

Scroll to see replies

Have you heard anything
Reply 2
Still nope. Imagining a rejection any day now.
Original post by hi :)
Still nope. Imagining a rejection any day now.

I’m in the same boat
A person on here apparently applied around a similar time to us and got rejected 3 months ago so maybe we’re through to next stage🤞🏼
Reply 5
Original post by MSmith419!
A person on here apparently applied around a similar time to us and got rejected 3 months ago so maybe we’re through to next stage🤞🏼

Not really cus you can fail at multiple stages, they probably just failed on initial application right?
Not really cus you can fail at multiple stages, they probably just failed on initial application right?

The guy also applied to BAE I think and I think he already had a degree or something. Not really sure why people with degrees apply for these instead of graduate schemes.
The guy also applied to BAE I think and I think he already had a degree or something. Not really sure why people with degrees apply for these instead of graduate schemes.

I applied to the mechanical and got an offer today?
Have people progressed to the assessment centre already? I've been stuck on in process since october lol. Done the automated assesssments.

hii so i literally just completed my assessment center for software engineering and i recieved my invitation to the assessment center around the start of this month!

That's quite worrying for me now, I've had both my interviews for BAE and MBDA and waiting to hear back, I was dreading people having degrees applying for this, not sure why they would as they have to redo uni again?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by charliecon
That's quiet worrying for me now, I've had both my interviews for BAE and MBDA and waiting to hear back, I was dreading people having degrees applying for this, not sure why they would as they have to redo uni again?

What did you apply for
What did you apply for

Engineering roles for both :smile:
Original post by charliecon
Engineering roles for both :smile:

Good luck
Good luck

you too 🙂
Reply 14

id imagine cus grad schemes are prolly 10x more competitive
gotta love the job market rn (:
I got a rejection a couple days ago. Was fine though as I've already accepted another degree apprenticeship. I think you can still apply if you have a degree in a completely different field - is that right? But I think it's mostly aimed at people who have done 20 years in one career and want a complete change, not people who have just finished university and can't get anything else.
Original post by Jakson123
I got a rejection a couple days ago. Was fine though as I've already accepted another degree apprenticeship. I think you can still apply if you have a degree in a completely different field - is that right? But I think it's mostly aimed at people who have done 20 years in one career and want a complete change, not people who have just finished university and can't get anything else.

Some of the degree apprenticeship schemes for some organisations say that they are not meant for graduates
Reply 17
Has anyone heard anything back for Chartered Management Level 6? Thanks in advance!

I did the assessment centre a bit more than a week ago for the software engineering apprenticeship, anyone heard back from that yet?
Original post by karris100
I did the assessment centre a bit more than a week ago for the software engineering apprenticeship, anyone heard back from that yet?

Have u headd back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending