The Student Room Group

(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by MxLondon
Looking for a room at urbanest Westminster/Tower Bridge/City/etc. Any will do. Starting in June till August/September. Please contact ASAP if you have a room you wanna leave
Hello! I have a room at Tower Bridge :smile: It is only 3 mins walk from Aldgate and Tower Hill stations (13 minutes with Circle/District line from King’s College London - Strand Campus) and 10 minute-walk from Liverpool Street Station. Kitchen and bathroom are shared with one other girl only. The rent is £310/week, all bills included, with 24/7 security and a large common space on the 13th floor with study spaces. Note: the replacement should be a postgraduate student at King’s College London. Let me know if you are interested :smile:
Original post by MxLondon
Looking for a room at urbanest Westminster/Tower Bridge/City/etc. Any will do. Starting in June till August/September. Please contact ASAP if you have a room you wanna leave
Hi I have a room in City Urbanest by Tower Hill in a flat of 4 (other 3 very lovely and quiet!), £299 a week. Building has communal top floor, 24/7 security, bike storage and a cafe. Looking to rent it out from start of June to Sep 7th. Must be a KCL postgrad. Let me know if interested and want more info!
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending